Seeing Cambridge in action is best way to see if we are the right fit for your family. We encourage you to visit and experience our classrooms. To schedule a tour of the school or to request an information packet, please contact Heather Jordan. We look forward to welcoming you to Cambridge School.
1. Parent tour - To schedule a tour of the school please contact Heather Jordan, Director of Admissions.
2. Submit application - You may apply online or submit a hard copy. We require a non-refundable $65 application fee.
3. Documentation from your child's current school - You can download the documents here and your child's school will send them once they are complete.
*Application and documents must be received by January 4, 2013 for February 15th notification.
4. Student visit/Shadow day - Your child will spend a day at Cambridge and follow a schedule typical for his or her grade level.
5. Admission Testing - Testing dates are January 26th for K-2nd Grade admission and February 2nd for 3rd-8th Grade admission.
6. Review and decision - The Admissions Committee will review your child's application, testing results, and other documents in order to make an informed decision. Families of accepted students will be notified on February 15, 2013.
To contact the Admission Office, please CLICK HERE